The Call to Serve
Have you ever wondered about growing your faith and your career at the same time? Young Catholic Professionals St. Louis is recruiting for leadership positions. We are seeking directors, co-directors, and committees.
Chapter leaders are supported by a national platform for training, processes, and best practices to ensure onboarding and transitioning is easy and seamless. Each role is a one-year term where we encourage shared leadership with a co-director and succession planning through forming committees and volunteers to help. Many hands make light work.
- Complete the Leadership Application – you can submit more than one role for consideration
- Interviews with YCP St. Louis and YCP National
- YCP St. Louis Board and outgoing Leadership Team transition gathering with the incoming leadership team
- YCP National training and YCP STL transition meeting
- Roles start after training for one-year term – ask your Catholic friends to join a committee and volunteer
A YCP St. Louis leadership role equips you to Work in Witness for Christ, helps to unify the Catholic community in St. Louis, and connects you with Catholic executives and peers.